[PC-BSD Testing] clock settings

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Jan 4 11:54:59 PST 2010

On 01/03/2010 11:13, Arthur wrote:

>> just installed 8.0 beta on my Dell XPS laptop ( dual-boot W/XP).
>> I am in USA eastern time. The clock currently shows 03:53:03AM. Nice, but I
>> want it to show local time (8:53:03AM). right-click on the time, select
>> Digital clock settings. BANG, it logs me off, and presents me with the login
>> screen. tried it again, same results..
>> --
>> Paul Cartwright
>> http://usdebtclock.org/
>
> I can confirm this is happening to me also.
>
> Arthur

I've tested it here on amd64, works just fine. Sounds like some random
KDE weirdness. Can you check the log for errors after you get kicked out
of your session?

At the KDM login screen, hit ctrl-alt-f1

tail /home/<user>/.xsession-errors

Anything interesting about why it crashed?

http://www.pcbsd.com