[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 8.0-BETA now available!

krzysiek nr10232 at op.pl
Sun Jan 3 04:58:39 PST 2010

Hi.
1.Installing using polish language was not as easy as using english, but
system was installed correctly.

2. I can add network tray, using  system settings menu, but not remove;
it's easy way to have multiple network tray to one network card.
3. there wasn't anything at ports just after install; i used "portsnap
fetch extract update" i tried install /usr/ports/multimedia/cx88 (it's
my TV tuner drivers), but i have an error : cx88-1.2.1 requires kernel
source files.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/cx88.

Using 'system settings -> system manager -> fetch system source' doesn't
change this

regards,
krzysiek