[PC-BSD Testing] Record my desktop PBI

doverosx at gmail.com doverosx at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 10:30:08 PST 2010

Hello,

after installing record my desktop, upon launching I receive the
following error:

Unable to run the command specified. The file or folder
file:///Programs/recordMyDesktop0.3.7.3_1/manpage.html does not exist.

If I hover over the recordMyDesktop icon in the start menu I see that it
is set to manpage.sh and that the error is technically correct,
recordMyDesktop0.3.7.3_1 doesn't exist.

file:///Programs/recordMyDesktop/manpage.html does however. Checking out
manpage.sh...

#!/bin/sh
kfmclient exec /Programs/recordMyDesktop0.3.7.3_1/manpage.htm

Hitting up this change

#!/bin/sh
kfmclient exec /Programs/recordMyDesktop/manpage.htm

success buuut that obviously doesn't launch recordMyDesktop...I suppose
the PBI just needs to be updated to the new PBI dir styles.