[PC-BSD Testing] Wow!

Webmaster gotbsd.net at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:02:42 PST 2010

It's a web host, so I can't configure apache directly.  I've tried to
set the type via .htaccess, but the server config may or may not allow
that to work.  If someone who's having the issue would try again and
let me know if that's corrected the problem, I'd appreciate it.  ...
It can also be set directly in the html for each link and I'll do that
if this doesn't correct.  Thanks!

K.C.S.