[PC-BSD Testing] Wow!

rascal rascal at tiscali.cz
Wed Feb 24 08:10:14 PST 2010

I have similar problem (windows xp, firefox, utorrent), when I click on
the torrent link, it's opened in firefox as webpage, or better
"plaintext, so I can see a lot of mess...
I have to download the torrent through rightclick and open manually, or

>>> http://www.gotbsd.net/torrents/PCBSD8.0-x64-DVD.iso.torrent