[PC-BSD Testing] Wow!

Brodey Dover doverosx at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:48:48 PST 2010

Transmission for the torrent addy, Chrome, Firefox and Safari for web
browsers. Perhaps someone can verify the URL that I"m using.

http://www.gotbsd.net/torrents/PCBSD8.0-x64-DVD.iso.torrent

http://www.gotbsd.net/torrents/PCBSD8.0-x86-DVD.iso.torrent

The odd thing about it all is that I used this to help spread RC1.
Transmission complains that it is an html file!

Brodey