[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD 8 Release: Oh noes, for me it no goes (Intel no-3D = great success, very nice, I like)

Alexander Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Mon Feb 22 13:01:39 PST 2010

I'm currently downloading here release iso, for x64 arch;
I have  i965, it's not i915, but at least intel.

Will test it out, maybe we'll find some nasty bug.

But I must admit, that RC-2 with 3d effects is even useable! :)
It's could be ibus, since it's related to xorg; but I really doubt.

--
Regards,
Alexander Yerenkow