[PC-BSD Testing] Invalid fdisk partition table

finid at linuxbsdos.com finid at linuxbsdos.com
Fri Feb 19 19:38:24 PST 2010

> On 02/19/2010 04:23, finid at linuxbsdos.com wrote:
>> I've tried installing RC2 on ZFS, but each time the installation failed
>> towards the end with an "invalid fdisk partition table found" error. Has
>> any body succeeded in installing any of the releases successfully on
>> ZFS?
>> --
>> Fini Decima
> I have 3 systems here, all running on ZFS :)
> I'll need more details, what type of file-system layout you creating?
> Can you send me the /tmp/.pc-sysinstall/pc-sysinstall.log file? Or at
> the very minimum, when it fails in the GUI, click on "more details",
> scroll to the end and give me an idea of what error its really reporting
> :)

Here's the error report from the end of the "more details" window:

Running: zfs set mountpoint=legacy ad4s1a

Cannot unmount 'mnt': Device busy

Error 1: zfs set mountpoint=legacy ad4s1a

Running: umount -f /mnt

Running: umount /cdmnt-install

Note: all I did was change the file system type on the default partitions
from UFS+S to ZFS.

Fini Decima