[PC-BSD Testing] Invalid fdisk partition table

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Fri Feb 19 05:37:30 PST 2010

On 02/19/2010 04:23, finid at linuxbsdos.com wrote:

> I've tried installing RC2 on ZFS, but each time the installation failed
> towards the end with an "invalid fdisk partition table found" error. Has
> any body succeeded in installing any of the releases successfully on ZFS?
>
> --
> Fini Decima

I have 3 systems here, all running on ZFS :)

I'll need more details, what type of file-system layout you creating?
Can you send me the /tmp/.pc-sysinstall/pc-sysinstall.log file? Or at
the very minimum, when it fails in the GUI, click on "more details",
scroll to the end and give me an idea of what error its really reporting :)

http://www.pcbsd.com