[PC-BSD Testing] Software Install Issues

Neal nastone1 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 13 13:48:36 PST 2010

The software installer seems broken.  If I run updates on current
installed software in either reports the file corrupted or fails to
install the update at all and goes back to reporting "Update Available".

New software installs download then suddenly disappear and never
install.  This is a fresh install.

I am using an AMD 64X2 5200 processor, ASUS motherboard, 4 gigs of RAM
and a 500GB hard drive.  Homebuilt system.

I will say that I am loving PC-BSD very much.  Looking forward to the
final release of version 8.  Been using Ubuntu Linux (for driver
support, ain't no newb) for a couple years now.