[PC-BSD Testing] Software manager - install desktop incons

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 08:22:46 PST 2010

> > Please add checkbox 'install desktop icons' to message box "do you whant
> > install..." which shows when download button clicked. Now user must read
> > manual to know where that option is.
> >
> > PS Sorry for English. I hope you understand that text :)
> >

> That would be a UI change which are are currently in a frozen state.
> I've added it to the list of things for 8.1 though, thanks for the heads
> up!
>
> http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/PC-BSD_8.1_TODO#Bug_Fixes

Well, I have another wishes :) :
Installer:
1. Please add "Add slice"/"Remove slice". That wold be VERY useful.
2. Please add ability to change more than one (ideally two or more) keyboard
layouts and keystroke for changing current keyboard layout setting. That
wold be useful for newbies which uses non english keyboards. For example,
ukrainian users uses ukrainian, russian and english layouts.