[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD 8-RC issues and wishes

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Tue Feb 9 06:19:45 PST 2010

On 02/08/2010 19:05, doverosx at gmail.com wrote:

>>> This is on a laptop or system with wifi right? Can you send me the
>>> rc.conf that the GUI generated?
>>>
>> No. That is desktop  with D-Link DGE-528T 1Gb and nVidia onboard ethernet.
>> Sorry, I can't send to you rc.conf now. I'll try to do that tomorrow.

Ok, I'll need you to re-test this on RC2 in the next few days. I found
and fixed a bunch of bugs with how we generated the rc.conf values with
the lagg interface, a couple of invalid keywords were messing things up.
Now I can go between DHCP / Static IP's here and it seems to work fine :)

http://www.pcbsd.com