[PC-BSD Testing] python plasmascript seems missing.

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Feb 8 09:49:01 PST 2010

On 02/08/2010 12:45, gmail wrote:
> Thanks to some support in the PCBSD Forum, It looks like the issue also exists
> in FreeBSD 8.0/KDE 4.3.1. Have a look here:
> http://forums.freebsd.org/archive/index.php/t-7748.html
>
> Is there something I can do? Should I report the issue to FreeBSD ports?
>
> Regards,
>
> Grégoire.

If you like go ahead and report the specifics of the issue to the
KDE-freebsd porting team:

I'm on that list as well, but don't know what the issue is off the top
of my head, not much of a python user, but maybe one of the other guys
will have some tips / fixes to getting this resolved.

http://www.pcbsd.com