[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD 9 usb image

jmdennis @dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Sun Dec 26 22:14:00 PST 2010

One thing I have noticed with the usb image is that the install goes right
past the desktop and will not let you select which desktop you want to
install.  It also does not have enough applications to do any thing.  It
does not even have a browser and thus you can not go and get PBI's to
install items you want.  I love the fact that you have the usb image but it
should include the same items as the dvd version.  I have had the spinning
ball as well if gnome is selected on this but see that this is being fixed.
If I select some thing else other then gnome I get the desktop just fine.  I
look forward to testing more versions of this.