[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD 8.2Beta1- SysInstaller title bar not showing non-English characters

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 13:44:23 PST 2010

Hi -

This is to report that in PCBSD 8.2 Beta1 (i386) the SysInstaller
finally can switch to those non-English languages with "()" in their
language names. However, I notice that its title bar may not show
non-English characters as expected. I tried "Chinese_(Taiwan)" and as
can be seen in the attached snapshot, the title bar only shows some
squares (I call it "tofu") rather than Chinese characters. I am
currently checking other non-English languages and will report back
once the test finished.

Regards,
Sam