[PC-BSD Testing] 9-Current: fail to mount from usf:/dev/label/rootfs0 with error 19

Carlos Porto Filho carloshpf at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 09:13:44 PST 2010

Hi!
When booting with 9-Current I got "Mounting from
usf:/dev/label/rootfs0 failed with error 19"
then I got a mountroot> prompt, and if I try to boot with ada0 it
fails again.. "invalid mount options"..  apparently it has something
to do with "dangerously dedicated"
mode for the UFS file system is no longer supported... but I formatted
the entire disk with the 9-current sysinstall.
This computer works properly with PC-BSD 8 release, and FreeBSD 8..
(with 8-stable I hava a similar problem)
TIA!