[PC-BSD Testing] Testing out PCBSD 9 Snapshot

LinuxBSDos.com finid at linuxbsdos.com
Tue Dec 7 08:46:43 PST 2010

I can confirm everything reported by Arthur.

In addition, when I chose the zfs option, the system failed to boot after
installation. I know it's been said that zfs does not need a separate
/boot partition, but this could have something to do with the system not
being able to find /boot.

I will try a custom zfs with /boot and see if that works.

--
Fini Decima
http://LinuxBSDos.com