[PC-BSD Testing] Install FreeBSD with ZFS via PCBSD installer

Alexander Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Wed Dec 1 01:50:59 PST 2010

29.11.2010 18:15, Kris Moore пишет:
> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 03:18:45PM -0700, Jack Downes wrote:

Kris, I think there is problem;
Could you try two setups:
one is
ada0 - part 1 - UFS for /boot
ada0 - part 2 - swap
ada0 - part 3 - ZFS for /,/usr,/var,/tmp etc;

other setup i tried and also failed:
ada0 - part 1 - swap
ada0 - part 2 - ZFS for /,/boot,/usr,/var,/tmp etc;

I think having separate /boot is somehow produced error.

And I tried your layout and installed PC-BSD just fine :)