[PC-BSD Testing] New NVidia drivers 256.53
A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Tue Aug 31 10:44:03 PDT 2010
Newly minted: http://www.nvidia.com/object/freebsd-x86-256.53-driver.html
* Fixed a bug that prevented XvMC from initializing in most cases.
* Added support for xorg-server video driver ABI version 8, which
will be included in the upcoming xorg-server-1.9 series of releases.
* Fixed a bug that caused extremely slow rendering of OpenGL
applications on X screens other than screen 0 when using a
* Fixed a regression introduced after 256.35 that caused stability
problems on GPUs such as GeForce GT 240.
* Fixed a slow kernel virtual address space leak observed
whenstarting and stopping OpenGL, CUDA, or VDPAU applications.
* Fixed a bug that left the system susceptible to hangs when running
two or more VDPAU applications simultaneously.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Testing