[PC-BSD Testing] MS Fonts PBI Problems

Karl Fischer kmf at fischer.org.za
Mon Aug 30 23:00:20 PDT 2010

Hi there,
After installing the MS fonts PBI ... it ruined my Web Experience, the
default fonts worked better and looked better.

So I decided to uninstall the fonts, I restarted KDE, and opened
Firefox, browsed to the forum, and the the Attached Screenshot will
tell you more,

Anyway it seems that in Appearance Settings, the Arial etc was still
registered there and when I want to disable or delete the fonts, I get
an error to say that they don't exist, it's annoying and would like to
know how to get rid of the fonts.

Thanks
Karl

(btw I chucked the Toshiba and got a Dell)

--
Karl Fischer