[PC-BSD Testing] output of cat /dev/sndstat

Brodey Dover doverosx at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 18:58:19 PDT 2010

I have the same audio chipset 1988(though mine is the B-version) and
the same problem (from what I can tell). Is this the stock
installation without any updates? If you turn the speakers VERY loud
(max) and max in the control panel do you hear faint, distorted sound
at all (put your ear up and listen carefully).