[PC-BSD Testing] No sound in PC BSD

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 27 15:45:14 PDT 2010

I can confirm from an IRC session that this is on PC-BSD 8.1 and that the problem is not something obvious like muted settings in Kmix or a sound card muted by a hardware button. For some reason, igain and ogain are missing from mixer and the mixer command won't let us add them manually (my usual fix when settings are missing).

Cheers,

Dru