[PC-BSD Testing] No sound in PC BSD

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 27 15:45:14 PDT 2010

I can confirm from an IRC session that this is on PC-BSD 8.1 and that the problem is not something obvious like muted settings in Kmix or a sound card muted by a hardware button. For some reason, igain and ogain are missing from mixer and the mixer command won't let us add them manually (my usual fix when settings are missing).