[PC-BSD Testing] Warden won't auto start jail

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 07:55:44 PDT 2010

Appears to be missing the compression utility, lzma:

warden export 192.168.1.12
Creating compressed archive of 192.168.1.12... Please Wait...
/Programs/Warden/warden/scripts/backend/exportjail.sh: line 54: /Programs/Warden/warden/bin/lzma: No such file or directory
Created 192.168.1.12.wdn in /Programs/Warden/tmp

It's actually in /Programs/Warden/bin/lzma

Somehow the directory structure changed but the script did not account for that?