[PC-BSD Testing] Eclipse Plugin installation

Grégoire Welraeds gregoire.welraeds at i-logs.com
Wed Apr 14 02:57:32 PDT 2010

Hi, and sorry for my late reply.

Fabrizio, I confirm all what you have said. That is:
1. PHP is supported by PBI's Eclipse.
2. If cliking on a button does not work, just highlight the button with mouse
and hit either <space> or <return>.

Kris,
PHP Eclipse is the old name for PDT. So I suppose these are the same plugins.
Nevertheless, the kind of plugin is not the issue here, just this odd button
behavior in Eclipse.

Thank you both for your kind answer. Appreciated.

Best regards,

Grégoire.