[PC-BSD Testing] Eclipse Plugin installation

Grégoire Welraeds gregoire.welraeds at i-logs.com
Mon Apr 12 07:27:28 PDT 2010

On Monday 12 April 2010 02:44:45 pm Grégoire Welraeds wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I'm trying to install PDT into the PBI eclipse. I'm running into an issue
>  that some of the standard button do not work.
>
> EG: help -> software update ⁻> Available software -> select one -> install
>  => nothing happen. If I right click on the same plugin and select install,
>  it does what it says. Later in the install procedure, you have to accept
>  the licence for the plugin. Once the Accept check box is selected the
>  "next" button becomes available but clicking on it has no effect. Hence I
>  can't install any plugin because of this. More generally, I think the
>  issue exists with all button being disabled at some point and being later
>  enabled.
>
> As anyone come to the same issue?
> Any tip or way to investigate further?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>

> Best regards,
> Grégoire.

I need to say I have installed netBeans from the PBI directory and it works
well but I still would like to use Eclipse + PDT for my PHP development as I'm
used to it. I feel I'm probably not on the right list to post this issue but
if someone can at least give me a hint about where to post this issue, I would
be delighted.In other words, maybe easier for you to understand :-)

hint.dev.eclipse.issue.0.list=? ;)

Best regards,

Grégoire