[PC-BSD Testing] Eclipse Plugin installation

Grégoire Welraeds gregoire.welraeds at i-logs.com
Mon Apr 12 05:44:45 PDT 2010

Hi list,

I'm trying to install PDT into the PBI eclipse. I'm running into an issue that
some of the standard button do not work.

EG: help -> software update ⁻> Available software -> select one -> install =>
nothing happen. If I right click on the same plugin and select install, it
does what it says. Later in the install procedure, you have to accept the
licence for the plugin. Once the Accept check box is selected the "next"
button becomes available but clicking on it has no effect. Hence I can't
install any plugin because of this. More generally, I think the issue exists
with all button being disabled at some point and being later enabled.

As anyone come to the same issue?
Any tip or way to investigate further?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,