[PC-BSD Testing] Virtual Box Kris PLEASE HELP!

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Fri Apr 9 03:23:54 PDT 2010

On 04/08/2010 20:44, doverosx at gmail.com wrote:
> I hate to bring this back, but is there another reason why I'm getting
> this error? I loaded the modules and set the /boot/loader.conf to load
> the netflt and netadp modules on boot but the next time I boot PC-BSD
> I get the error in spite of my kldstat output indicating the
> appropriate modules are booted.
>
> 31    3 0xffffffff81f48000 420f8    vboxdrv.ko
> 32    2 0xffffffff81f8b000 6b80     vboxnetflt.ko
> 33    2 0xffffffff81f92000 14e90    netgraph.ko
> 34    1 0xffffffff81fa7000 25e0     vboxnetadp.ko
>
> ...confused and awaiting expert advice.
>
> Brodey Dover

Which error message are you getting again? I didn't see it in the
message. Your kldstat looks good, my
system has the same stuff, and VB is working OK here. I've also got a
new PBI of VirtualBox cooking, which
fixes some issues and may make it work properly on 7.x again. If you
want, I can shoot
you that file once it rebuilds.