[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD 8 Alpha 2 System Installer

David Samms dsamms at nw-ds.com
Sun Sep 27 10:22:13 PDT 2009

I am new to this list, so perhaps this item has already been discussed,
if so sorry for the noise.  Also, I am aware that a new System Installer
will be coming out shortly so am not sure if this problem report is
relevant.

During an install four virtual desktops exist with the install occurring
in the first.  If a user inadvertently scrolls the mouse over the
desktop all signs of the install process disappear.  This would be very
confusing to a new "windows user" as they are unfamiliar with the
virtual desktop concept.  I suggest setting the number of desktops to 1
during the install process.

David Samms