[PC-BSD Testing] Testing 2nd alpha build: part 2

Arthur Koziol A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Wed Sep 16 13:22:31 PDT 2009

Kris,

A couple of things I noticed...

1. The System > Wallet Management Tool, when clicked, does nothing.
Maybe I missed something and didn't set up a "wallet?"

2. In Utilities > Akonadi Tray Utility, when clicked, appears to
launch and then nothing happens, it just closes.

3. In Utilities > Clipboard Tool, when clicked, doesn't seem to launch.

4. The Personal TIme Tracker appears twice: Once in Office and once
in Utilities.

Is KDE 4.3.1 faster because of Qt 4.5.2? It's just amazing how fast
stuff launches now. I see that Qt 4.5.3 is right around the corner too.

Anyhow, more as it comes.

Arthur