[PC-BSD Testing] 8.0 ALPHA for your inspection

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Sat Sep 5 15:45:35 PDT 2009

Opps, thanks for reminding me of that. I should have remember to put it
in the e-mail I sent. The nvidia drivers don't work yet, am waiting for
FBSD 8.0-Release to hit before I regen them all. Also the PBIs aren't
included, so optional components wont work just yet. I will also
start building PBIs once 8.0-Rel hits, that way they are built
on the final ABI.