Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Thu Oct 29 05:10:29 PST 2009

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009, Ian Robinson wrote:

> Kris said:
> Sorry, my bad. I was testing some of the PBI updates for 8.0 and forgot to
> disable that one ;)
> =================
>
> That's why we are here Kris -- to watch your back so your final releases get
> acclaim.
>
> Can any one person keep track of everything?  I once paid a lot of money to
> attend a week long seminar at a famous private university.  One of the
> things I got out of it was that people are usually limited to remembering
> only three things at a time.

Haha, true! It does get difficult to keep track of too many things at
once, but I just try to keep sticky-notes widgets on my desktop of the
things I'm working on, then try to knock them off one at a time ;)

> Hope you can soon roll another PCBSD alpha with FBSD8.0-RC2

It's building right now, probably be a few days before its done though, so
maybe early next week?