Ian Robinson fitchkendall at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 07:54:09 PST 2009

Kris said:
Sorry, my bad. I was testing some of the PBI updates for 8.0 and forgot to
disable that one ;)

That's why we are here Kris -- to watch your back so your final releases get
acclaim.

Can any one person keep track of everything?  I once paid a lot of money to
attend a week long seminar at a famous private university.  One of the
things I got out of it was that people are usually limited to remembering
only three things at a time.

Hope you can soon roll another PCBSD alpha with FBSD8.0-RC2

Ian Robinson