[PC-BSD Testing] Free BSD 8.0RC2 minted

Arthur A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Tue Oct 27 16:29:00 PST 2009

>Arthur Koziol wrote:
> > ftp://ftp15.us.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ISO-IMAGES-i386/8.0/
> >
> > Now when will RC3 come out? December? ;-)
> >
> > Arthur
> >

>I think they really are waiting for Christmas ;). I do know that they
>want to fix the NULL issue before committing to head.

Yeah from what I have been reading it's a big deal so it HAS to work
right or it'll never go gold. I say by late November they get it to go gold.

Arthur

[/]This message (including any attachments) contains confidential
information intended for a
specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are
not the intended recipient,
you must delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, harvesting,
dissemination, opting-in
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited by law.[/]