[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha 10152009 Up!

George Vlasov george.vlasov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 05:13:16 PDT 2009

I have a problem with video setup too:

Installed Alpha 10152009 on machine with integrated S3 ProSavage8, 32 Mb shared
memory. Setup properly recognizes chipset but after click Apply or Skip, the only
way out is to power off/on.

Menu option "Run X in VESA mode" shows line "xvesa set" but still guide to
"Detecting video card and monitor capabilities" with exactly same result.

George