[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha 10152009 Up!

Arthur A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Sat Oct 17 12:08:46 PDT 2009

Quick note about the new alpha. On my home machine I have spare SATA
I drive that I used to play with and I found that when booting for
the first time it chose the 185.xx NVidia driver to try and run my
AGP 5600 but every time I accepted it and the resolution, it failed
and went into a shutdown/reboot. Selecting the 173.xx driver was
ultimately what I had to do to get it to run. Just a heads up that
the VGA driver auto-detecting might not be 100% there.

Arthur