[PC-BSD Testing] Latest PC-BSD issues

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Oct 13 09:31:34 PDT 2009

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009, A.Yerenkow wrote:

> Appearance - Icons, "Get new themes" not working;
> And splash screens not downloading too :(
> text-to-speach instead of russian voice trying to give me Czech :)

I just did some testing on the Icons & Splash screen stuff. I'm not sure whats going on,
but I can get only some of the themes / icons to install, if you try enough of them, some work
some dont. It almost seems like a bug with the service, pointing to invalid files, since I
get errors trying to connect to some of the download URLS, while others work.

I'm also playing with test-to-speech, can't get english to work here, it reads text really fast
and isn't understandable. Any of you guys managed to get it to work or understand the festival backend?