[PC-BSD Testing] questions/requests about support/docs

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Fri Nov 13 11:03:53 PST 2009

Dru Lavigne wrote:

>>> Can someone who has time please check the mail system on faqs. I was able to
>>> create an account, but can't activate it as an email was never sent.
>> Your account is active now. The FAQ system is a bit weird, it doesn't auto-auth accounts, rather it sends me an e-mail and I have to manually approve
>> each account :( I'm not quite sure why it does that, but it looks
>> like accounts are only needed to answer asked questions, or make mods but
>> any anonymous user can ask a question.
>

> This should really be automated as Kris has better things to do with his time :-) Can someone with admin access check which configuration option does this?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dru

I have the access, but the software itself doesn't seem to support
automatic user registration :(

http://www.phpmyfaq.de/documentation.2.5.en.php#4k

I can easily grant admin access to others to help us out in approving
users for the software, if anybody
is interested, please let me know :)

http://www.pcbsd.com