[PC-BSD Testing] second test

pierre charles papiruscactus at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 11 08:32:21 PST 2009

Hi sir,

I proceed a second installation. The problems of slow loading kernel, now is
correct and fast.  Similar to version
7.1

 I like the new look on (boot) screen PC-BSD.
On the forum in the spring I had suggested this approach. I think we'll
build you a PC-BSD version 8.0 the most complete.

 Problem:
 the driver for the sound card is installed but no sound (maybe this bug come from KDE not the PC-BSD system)

The graphics system update and installation is often defective. I
managed to install some software, but they are not integrated into the
desktop manager.

That it for now !

Test continue...

Best regard