[PC-BSD Testing] "system update" option under ALPHA-20091029

Johann Hugo jhugo at meraka.csir.co.za
Wed Nov 11 01:46:29 PST 2009

Hi

If I select "system update" during the installation process then I can't see
my current PCBSD installation on the disk.

I was also wondering about zfs. At some stage there was an option in the boot
menu to enable zfs support. Is zfs support enabled on alpha-20091029.

I've manually created a zpool and zfs partitions on a second disk and I got
PCBSD8.0-alpha running on it, but that installation is also not visible from
the "system update" menu.

Both the normal and zfs installations are visible from the command line If I
switch from X to a console.

Cheers
Johann