[PC-BSD Testing] feelback Alpha6 8.0

pierre charles papiruscactus at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 20:18:19 PST 2009

I sir,

I'am happy to contribute a testing futur version and give help to dev team.

My configuration is
Toshiba P30 intel
Prosessor acpi 3.02ghz
memory 2 go
hard drive 100go
Monitor externe acer 22po

The image iso check is OK

The boot kernel is very long (very slow more to 7.1.1 version) of DVD
Intallation proceduce is very nice and no problem for each step.
after reboot, the boolaoder have see the other system Linux (2)
The step display configuration is OK and no problem

Actually
fist problem is the boot kernel ( too slow and very long )
Second problem is the song. I have no song but the peripheric is on the list the driver freebsd is installed
Third: The graphic PC-BSD software and update is failed when you want install any soft

That it for the moment ! I continue to test...