[PC-BSD Testing] New Alpha up!

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Nov 3 12:15:04 PST 2009

Everybody,

Another alpha has been uploaded to the usual testing site:

ftp://ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/alpha-iso/

This build is done off of FreeBSD 8.0-RC2, so feel free to give it a whirl and
see if things work better on any systems having hardware issues. Also, we've started
adding our themes for the desktop now, so you can get a sneak peek at it, as well
as the usual bugfixes, etc.

I'm working like crazy on our new installer backend right now, trying to get it
wrapped up and working properly, so we can chuck the old one and begin seriously
testing all its new features, so if I take a while to respond to requests please
forgive me :)