[PC-BSD Testing] [PC-BSD Translations] Updates to Pootle & Subversion problem

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Nov 3 11:17:50 PST 2009

On Tue, 3 Nov 2009, Yurkis google wrote:

> hi
> I have same problem as R O D R I G O . .. M A Z A K with ukrainian
> translation.
> I translate some strings. When I check that strings immediately translated
> strings looks good. But after some time (at next day) all my translations
> disappear.
>
> !DSPAM:1,4af03c1715311444514856!

Yurkis,

I took a look at this issue today, and believe it should be fixed now. Could
you do some test translations today sometime and see if they stick now? It
was a bug in some of our scripts that wasn't coping your strings into SVN
properly, but was reading the old ones and blowing away translations.