[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha5 testing (10152009) 1of2

krzysiek nr10232 at op.pl
Sun Nov 1 01:04:20 PST 2009

If i suppose correctly,  lines with

'cardname_config="DHCP" '

are added to rc.conf  and network cand taskbar icon are created only during installation; when i add new card i have to add line to rc.conf manually. I know that this is not very important, but if someday pcbsd liveDVD will emerge, this problem will be more important. By the way - i have problems with 7.1.1 and Atheros F1 10/100/1000 PHY network card taskbar icon - i don't know why but i have to add "ale0_config="" to rc.conf manually.