[PC-BSD Testing] FEATURE REQUEST: more flexible mount points

Ken Dickey Ken.Dickey at whidbey.com
Sun May 17 13:07:56 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I am unable to install 7.2 because it wants 10 GB minimum, but I have a 7 GM
Drive and  another 9 GB partition available. There is no way to select a 2
drive solution on a 7.2 graphic install.

As a test, I changed /etc/fstab on one partition to reference the other as
/usr and was able to do an update.  [I have a problem with KDE due to earlier
experiments, but konqueror et all work fine with openbox].  FYI

Any help in doing an install with / mounted on one drive and /usr on another
is appreciated!!

Cheers,
-KenD