[PC-BSD Testing] oFF Topic

A.Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Sun May 17 10:35:14 PDT 2009

Hello everybody!
Currently an Ad competition is running by Cannes Lions
It's about global climate changing, and about "everybody must act"-thing.
If anyone is interested in signing - you should go to here:
And rise your voice!

About compo - participants must make short virus video, and spread it to
the world.
If anyone interested in my video for this compo, you could watch it here
This is absolutely voluntarily :) And if you spread this video through
your neighbors/friends this could help me win a trip to Cannes (which is
barely happen)