[PC-BSD Testing] FF3 does not inherit color scheme at startup

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 05:50:37 PDT 2009

I have two machines with PCBSD - one has problems as I've mentioned before, but this issue is on both machines, so is not related to the first machine's unique issues.

If FF3 is running when I shut down the computer, when I boot back up it does not remember the color scheme it normally inherits from the system, but if I close FF3 before shutdown and start it up manually after reboot, it does.