[PC-BSD Testing] how to enable dhcpd on startup?

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Tue May 12 14:17:31 PDT 2009

maybe we want to symlink /PCBSD/local/etc/rc.d to /usr/local/etc/rc.d in
server mode ...

as well as show a different menu that will ask the user which services
to autostart... for example, I have a PC-BSD server installation that
runs SQUID+WEBMIN+inetd (needed for mrtg scripts) only, and it executes
all kind of programs that are not really needed for the server version
(plus, I cannot install PBIs)

Fabry