[PC-BSD Testing] Kompozer seg fault

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 19:12:04 PDT 2009

Got a seg fault in Kompozer when trying to preview some code.

Similar problem in Bluefish trying to view same code in browser (no response).

Error:
Xlib:  extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".

(kompozer-bin:97954): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "qt4engine",
Xlib:  extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".
I installed some older port that needed QT3, so that got installed too.  Could that have caused this?  Might explain some other strange errors too, I've been having.