[PC-BSD Testing] pcbsd7.1 rc1 PBI corrupt

rasz raszobbi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 07:16:05 PST 2009

Kris Moore wrote:
> rasz wrote:
>> i am a bit new to vers7 (had 1.5.1) and installed beta1 and now rc1,
>> so i am not sure if i am missing some info, but do the 7x PBIs on the
>> site not work with this release? i get *file is corrupt*.

>> !DSPAM:1,49d0d97520168766863048!
>>

> Rasz,
>
> The 7.x PBI's should run on 7.1RC1. If you find one that isn't
> working, please let us know which one it is, and what URL you used to
> download it, so we can look into it :)

actually any pbi i tried was failing with *file is corrupt*. i tried a
few at random after 1 fail, but i think i hit some unlucky ones and
though all would fail. but giving xchat a go after your reply worked.
there was nothing i really needed, so i am not sure which i tried before
pgAdmin, i remember, something from utilities, and something from
emulators or games.
with beta1 i had also tried gnome but not now on rc1. fownloading a
couple more now.