Ian Robinson fitchkendall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 21:54:41 PST 2009

> On Fri, 27 Mar 2009  Ian Robinson  said:

> 2.  Kicker Problem -- Could not get Kicker menu to expand on mouse click.
> It worked at first.  I expanded it to large, I added "terminal" to
> favorites, and then I launched a terminal in which I ran nvidia-settings.
> No problems there.  I selected "runports" which loaded the runports
> terminal
> fine.  After that, I lost control of the Kicker menu.  I rebooted and it is
> functioning normal at this time.

Updating my previous report to say that K-menu again became unresponsive and
will not open.  Other parts of the panel respond, like clicking on the four
different desktop panels on the left or the Update Manager, speaker control,
or clock.

I had two terminal windows open (running "top"in one & compiling Kaffeine
from ports in the other) and the SeaMonkey web browser.  I was watching some
YouTube videos, but I do not think that was a factor as I had watched some
several times throughout the day.  Jumping over to the console did not
reveal any unusual messages.

Ian Robinson
Salem, Ohio